- Ohio state law prohibits the return of alcoholic products; however defective wines may be exchanged for items of equal or greater value. (Subject to the restrictions below.)
- If You Bought a Defective Item
- Heineman stands behind all the wines we sell. If you open a bottle and find that it is defective, we will gladly exchange it for a bottle of equal or greater value. If you exchange an item for one of greater value, you will be asked to provide the retail price difference, along with any applicable taxes, at the time of the exchange. We do not issue store credit.
- Since we cannot control how bottles are stored once they leave our possession, we will only accept defective bottles for exchange within 30 days of purchase. Items to be returned are subject to evaluation by our staff, and must be accompanied by your original sales receipt.
- How to Return Items
- Bring your items back to Heineman Winery within 30 days of purchase, along with your original sales receipt. If your items were shipped, please call us at (419) 285-2811 to discuss your options.
- How We Issue Refunds and Exchanges
- Defective items may be exchanged for items of equal or greater value. Refunds on returned wine will be issued in the original form of payment.